Here ist is! My most famous and secret tahini dressing recipe. I made it a thousand times and experiementes with this dressing that often that I probably used kilos of tahin over the years.
If I have the choice for the salad dressing at the dinner table, I would definetely take this one. It is so creamy, rich in flavour and healthy at the same time.
whole food based
And the best part of thsi tahini dressing: if you dont like sesame, just use almond butter, hazelnut butter or any other kind of nur butter you have. Peanut will also work great, but then dont forget about a bot of fresh ginger!
- ⅓ c Tahini
- 4 tbsp Datesyrup
- ½ tsp Mustard
- 1-2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Soysauce
- ⅓ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp smoked Paprika
- ¼ tsp Chili
- ¼ tsp Koriander
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1-3 tbsp Sesameoil organic, high quality & roasted
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Mix the tahin with the soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, mustard and date syrup.
- Now add all the spices and mix in.
- The last step is to add in the lime juce and afterwards as much oil as you need to get the conistency you like. It depens if you like it more creamy or more light.
- Now taste it, maybe you will need a bit more lime juice or a pinch of salt? Get creative with it and add spices that you like.